The Arizona health department on Wednesday reported 79 new coronavirus deaths, a single-day high, but most were older incidents reclassified based on information in death certificates.
- Arizona facing estimated $700M budget shortfall due to coronavirus
- Crews battle Phoenix brush fire near I-17, Carefree Highway
- D-backs will play 60-game regular season against NL, AL western teams
- State Archives launches project to document Arizona's virus response
- US virus cases surge to highest level in 2 months
- If you plan to travel from Arizona to New York, Connecticut or New Jersey anytime soon, be prepared for a two-week quarantine.
- Laurie Holt, mother of a young Utah man imprisoned in South America, was a woman on a mission trying to get her son released.
- A brush fire was still burning near Interstate 17 in north Phoenix early Wednesday, fire officials said, and evacuees will remain out of their homes for the time being.
- Arizona’s economy performed better than anticipated since the start of the health crisis, but the state is still projected to see a massive economic hit.
- Arizona State Archives launched an online project this week to document the state’s response the coronavirus outbreak in the state.
- A missing 89-year-old Mesa man was found safe after several hours, authorities said early Wednesday.
- An unlawful assembly was declared for protests outside of President Donald Trump's rally at Dream City Church in north Phoenix on Tuesday.
- Gov. Doug Ducey donned an Arizona-flag mask as he joined President Donald Trump at a rally in Phoenix on Tuesday.
- Here's the latest on President Donald Trump's visit to Arizona, where he was scheduled to appear at a student rally in Phoenix.
- During his Arizona trip Tuesday, President Donald Trump credited the wall with stopping not just illegal immigration but also the coronavirus.
- Some evacuations were lifted and roads opened Tuesday as containment continued to grow for the Bush Fire burning outside metro Phoenix.